Your own personal Shangri-La! Privately set on 1.38 acres amidst the trees and natural setting. Sellers have lovingly cared for this special one of a kind home.
They have - remodeled(2013) the kitchen and master bath; Installed hardwood floors throughout; extended the deck and maintained the driveway;installed newer garage doors; HVAC and hot water heater are approx 8-10 years new; newer roof, all appliances convey; extensive landscaping; house has just been power washed. Microwave works but conveys as is.
Enjoy the sounds of nature from your beautiful screened porch or hike down the backyard.
The oversized 2 car garage provides plenty of storage. The laundry room is oversized and has a sink, built in ironing board ,cabinets and shoe rack plus large pantry.
The Living Room/ Dining Room are versatile and can be set up for many lifestyles . The Family Room features cathedral ceiling, skylight, gas fireplace and french doors to screen porch.
- Acres Approx 1.38
- Bedrooms 4
- Year Built Approx 1987
- Status Active
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Cooling Central Air, Two Zone
- Fence No
- New Construction No
- Equipment Cable Hookup, Ceiling Fan, Gar Door Opener, Jetted Tub
- Exterior Features Deck, Wooded
- Exterior Siding Brick
- Number of Fireplaces 2
- Flooring Type Ceramic, Wood
- Heating Heat Pump, Propane Gas, Two Zone
- Interior Features Cathedral Ceiling, Master BR FP, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylights, Walk-In Attic, Walk-In Closet
- Roof Asphalt Shingle
- Sewer Type Septic
- Style Cape Cod
- Rooms Other 1st Floor Master BR,Breakfast Area,Foyer,Loft,MBR with Bath,Pantry,Porch,Screened Porch,Utility Room
- Number of Rooms 12
- Area 113 - York County North
- Waterfront No
- Parking Oversized Gar
- Pool No Pool
- View Description Wooded
- Water Type City/County
- Waterfront Description Not Waterfront
- Middle School Queens Lake Middle
- Elementary School Waller Mill Elementary
- High School Bruton